Summer is slowly winding down. That means it is almost the beginning of a most beloved season, Fall. It's almost time to pull out the scarves and mittens and put back the shorts & sandals. To honor the soon to be changing of the season, I thought I would share some of my must-have Fall necessities!
2. Tory Burch Riding Boots - I have read so many positive reviews on the Tory Burch Riding boots. After buying more than a couple pairs of inexpensive, poorly made boots, I now understand the importance of investing in a better pair. I think the Tory Burch Riding Boots would be a perfect investment for the many Fall seasons of the future.
3. Coach Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves - Keep those chilly hands warm & toasty! Coach comes out with these gloves every year and every year I always talk myself out of buying them. Hopefully this year I break that cycle. If you live in a city with ridiculously chilly weather, then you definitely need to pick yourself up a pair of gloves!
4. Clarisonic Mia2 in Navy Blue - As the seasons change, my skin tends to go a little wonky and exfoliating it properly is a necessity for keeping it from going over the edge. I love how clean the Clarisonic makes your skin feel, like its sloughing off all the dirt of the city. It will be an amazing staple in my fall/winter skin routine. I'm also in love with this dark navy blue shade!
5. Over the knee socks - I love, love, love over-the-knee socks. I love to wear dresses and boots in the Fall, which means that the little space between my boots and my dress can get a little nippy my poor knees. I love having a myriad of over-the-knee socks in various colors to style myself up and keep my legs toasty & warm.
6. Essie Polish in Wicked - Fall for me means turning in my brightly colored nails & toes and opting for darker shades. One of my all time favorites for Fall is Essie polish in Wicked! I love the dark cranberry coloring and it matches the colors of the season.
Have some Fall necessities of your own? Share them with me in the comments below! I would love to hear about your must haves for the Fall season!