I've been a huge fan of the Sephora Sun Safety Kits in the past, but have always been late to the party about getting one and they sell out real quick. This year, I was not going to make the same mistake so I made sure to do a little bit of research to find out when the kits were going to arrive so that I would be one of the first to get one.
If you haven't heard of the yearly Sun Safety Kits, they are basically a kit of 16 deluxe samples that feature everything you might need in the world of SPF. They have lip balms with sunscreen, serums with sunscreen, moisturizers with sunscreen, oils with sunscreen, primers with sunscreen, you name it, then it probably comes in this kit. These kits are perfect to grab at the start of Summer so you can be sure to throw one of these little beauties in each bag so you are never stranded without some SPF protection.
While the deluxe size items are perfect for travel and great to have, the main reason I love grabbing and praising this kit is the partnership that Sephora has with the Skin Cancer Foundation. May is actually National Skin Cancer Awareness month so I think it is no coincidence that the kit always comes out in the month of May. The price of the kit is $32 which can seem a little steep for some deluxe samples, but not when you realize that $20 of each kit sold goes to the Skin Cancer Foundation.
I can't wait to pack up some of these items to try out during my Palm Springs vacation. I am especially excited to try out the BB & CC creams with SPF to find a Summer shade of makeup with a little sunscreen protection. If you're interested in grabbing a Sephora Sun Safety kit then you had better do it fast because these sell out super quickly! You can get them online or in store today!
What's in them:
- 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
- 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
- 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.17 oz Murad® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truth™ eye crème SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
- 0.34 oz Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
- 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Travel bag
Are you going to grab a Sun Safety Kit? What item are you most excited to try out?